What is Citrix DaaS?
Citrix DaaS (formerly Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service) modernises IT with a secure, easy-to-manage cloud solution to quickly deliver apps or desktops from any cloud or datacentre worldwide. With Citrix DaaS, organisations can enable secure hybrid work, leveraging the cost benefits of a managed solution while delivering the corporate security, IT agility, and end-user productivity that business demands.
- One architecture for apps & desktops
- Built in monitoring and support tools
- One site can support multiple OSes
- Quick & simple upgrades to new versions
Delivering Windows or Linux Desktops or Applications from your public and or private cloud.
Think of us as part of your team
We extend your service delivery team by taking on ownership of DaaS delivery infrastructure, allowing us to deliver continual improvement to your DaaS solution to move with changes in technology.
Coffee Cup Solutions are one of two partners in the UK who specialise in both App Delivery and Security and Workspace technologies. Our highly skilled and experienced team of technicians and consultants are certified across all Citrix, NetScaler and ShareFile technologies, paired with many years in the industry supporting everything from small businesses to FTSE100 companies.
Some of our services
- Proactive Incident management
- Proactive monitoring
- Out of hours support
- Service reporting & reviews
- Technology road mapping & strategy review
- License review and management
- Firmware updates
- Configuration backups
- Regular performance & security configuration reviews
- Capacity planning
- Certificate renewals
- Business continuity planning & testing
- Change management & implementation