Sales/Account Manager/Business Development Manager
Since our inception in 2014 we have quickly become established in the market as the go-to people for IT solutions.
Our clients range from SME’s to substantial national organisations across the UK.
One thing which sets us apart from the competition is our passion for service and delivery.
We are seeking some talented people who share that passion for technology and who would like to join us and help build this business to become a leading player in the UK
- The desire to exceed predefined targets and expand customer base.
- Managing and adding value to existing customers.
- Growing the customer base through new leads and developing marketing campaigns.
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with customers and technology partners.
- Ensure all opportunities are qualified and manage data in the CRM solution and other tools, ensuring detailed notes are kept allowing the pipeline to be effectively managed.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the Company solutions can meet their needs.
- Weekly reporting on pipeline and activity.
- This role is predominantly office based, although some travel will be required to customers, partners or events.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly.
- Passionate about delivery the right solution for each customer.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Well-presented and articulate.
- Minimum 2 years experience selling within the IT industry, ideally in an IT reseller.
- Experience in managing a pipeline and using a CRM system.
- Experience engaging at Director/C level.
- A background of lead self-generation and account management.
- Achieve pre-agreed targets and objectives, both individual and company.
- Identify, develop and win new major corporate accounts.
- An understanding of Citrix and Microsoft) products and licensing.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Modern, energetic working environment in a rapidly growing team.
Salary: On Application