How do you feel about your current business email provider?
Email has become as important as the phone in our modern workplace. That’s why it’s important to get the right solution for your company.
We offer a multitude of different email services designed to work for your company. All of our email services include:
- Real Time Backups
- Minimum 40gb space per mailbox
- Fully featured webmail
- Auto Responders
Protect your emails
All of our email is scanned with the Coffee Cup Mail Scanner. Each email is passed through the following checks:
- Sanesecurity Scam and Phishing Signature Filters
- Country Score Filtering
- Multiple Reverse DNS blacklisting.
- Multiple Public URLBL blacklisting and Private URLBL service
- Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse
- BackScatter filters to block unsolicited email bounces
- Senderbase IP Reputation and Volume Magnitude analysis
- Manage IP Blocklist
- Antivirus ClamAV SOSDG (daily updates)
- Our own in-house spam list
This helps ensure that we keep that pesky spam to a complete minimum.
You can have as many email addresses as you like pointing at your account. For example, you can have firstname.lastname@example.org going to email@example.com at no extra cost.
Yes, our business email is compatible with Microsoft Outlook and Windows Live Mail. You can check your email with any software that allows you to connect to an IMAP or POP3 mail server. We’ve tested our solutions with;
- Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
- Microsoft Windows Live Mail
- Lotus Notes
- Apple Mail
- Mozilla Mail
- Opera Mail
- Pegasus Mail
We offer a lot of different email solutions for companies of all sizes. We would love to be your new business email provider. We offer Microsoft Exchange Online.
- Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
Get business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser.
- Run email on Microsoft globally redundant servers.
- Stay protected by anti-malware and anti-spam filters and supported by 24/7, IT-level phone support.