Do you want to work for us?
Here at Coffee Cup we’re always looking to expand our team with talented individuals. Now that we’ve moved in to our new office we’ve got a lot more space to bring a couple of talented individuals on board. We’re passionate about what we do here at Coffee Cup Solutions and we feel strongly that our staff should feel the same way. We’re really interested to hear about any outside of school/work IT projects you work/have worked on in the past with any submitted CVs.
First line technical support
The first point of contact for a lot of our customers is our talented support desk. The right candidate will have a breadth of experience in a wide variety of IT technologies but the day to day roles will typically include;
- First line support on the telephone, email and live chat
- Logging all technical calls into our help desk software
- Hardware maintenance tasks
- Proactive server and desktop monitoring
- The ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
- Escalate jobs to second line
- Minimum 1 year IT network/desktop administration
- Experience with Window server, MS SQL, Firewall and VPN products
- Experience of Citrix products or VDI are a bonus
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Great troubleshooting skills on a server or PC Workstation
- Good teamwork skills
- Good project management skills.
- Self-motivated to keep up-to-date with technology
IT Support Apprentice
We strongly believe in the apprenticeship schemes, they’re a great way of getting real world experience whilst earning money. Everyone is a winner really. Our aim with the apprenticeships is to get the candidate up to the level of first line technical support after a years training and encouragement.
The right candidate will be working with customers on support issues whilst having access to the rest of our staff to help them if they don’t know quite yet how to deal with the problem. This hands on approach provides a much more interactive way to learn valuable IT skills.
How to apply
To apply for either of these roles, please email a CV and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in contact!